Sunday, June 25, 2006

Jumping on the computer nerd bandwagon.



Well after contemplating about becoming a blogger for some time now, I've finally caved to the tremendous pressure, and am therefore much closer to my inner-nerd.

Chris & Jenny ->For those of you who don't know Chris and Jenny are my brother and sister in law<- have inspired me to do two things in the past few weeks:

1. Run to get in shape 2. Create a blog. Hopefully one out of the two I will end up liking (running is not my favorite thing to put it nicely, but I do it anyway). I have titled my blog "Meanwhile Back at the 2 Bedroom Apartment" that will hopefully change as the years go by possibly to "Meanwhile back at the custom built 5 bedroom 2 and a half bath, house on a few hundred acres of prime mountainous real estate with a nice creek running close by that has huge fish in it...etc. " But more realistically, probably simply "Meanwhile back at the Rancher" either way it will be interesting to see where life takes us. Anyways I'm excited to record my simple yet GREAT life here as it passes by, hopefully you'll enjoy it with me(and comment about it too).

Funny side note: I used the spell check that is built in to this blogging site, and the word "blog" or "blogger" is not a word in their dictionary!?!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yeah, I'm the first one to leave you a comment! Love ya!

Anonymous said...

I liked what you said--"simple but great life." That is the key and challenge for all of us. More is not always better.

I'm excited to have another blog to read, Tom.

Jenny said...

Yeah!! Tom has arrived on the scene!! I think this will be fun. I don't think I ever get to talk to you except at family reunions (husbands always keep in touch through their chatting wives), so this will be great!

Anonymous said...

Oh, welcome, welcome! We are going to need a family support group for all the time we spend blogging and not getting much else done.

I'm still patiently waiting for pop's "grumpy" blog.

Topher said...

You funny man. Now I have something to read at work.