Monday, August 07, 2006

Priest Lake

Well since I don't have any thing else to blog about right now I'll tell you about my weekend. We went up to Upper Priest Lake (about 20 miles South of the Canadian Border in Northren Idaho) with the Kovichs (inlaws) hiked about 2.5 miles ate lunch and played on the beach. It was good fun, all the kids did really good and enjoyed themselves too. I think we are making this an annual event since we did it last year too, and plan on doing it in the future years. Well I'll end there since a picture is worth a thousand words so here's about 4000 words for ya...enjoy!




Deep Thoughts
by
Tom & Evan:
















Just testing out the water for Daddy:






My cute baby
and even cuter wife!:














Jordyn being a
beach bum:

5 comments:

Topher said...

I'm going to tell Susan the same thing on her new post...STOP IT! As if we don't feel bad enough that we miss out on all your fun stuff.. I had a less-than-good day at work, and told Jenny when I got home "that's it. We're moving to Spokane." Then I see your post and I want to pack up tonight even more.

Jenny said...

Ok, now I'm curious about how easy of a "hike" it was if you were able to bring along four kids with strollers. How did this work? Was it an easy hike? It is sooo beautiful there!

Emily said...

It was a pretty easy 2.5 mile hike. The path was pretty well "groomed". There was a few rough spots, but a jogging stroller handled them alright. I think we are lucky to find a hike that we can take Jordyn along!

Anonymous said...

I like Jordyn's version of a hike.
Pop said they want us to be a "mom and dad" for the Martin's Cove Trek--I said you have got to be kidding!"

Jenny said...

Tom must have died from blogger's block, because he never posts on this blog anymore! We're wishing and hoping you continue to write, dear brother in law!