Monday, September 11, 2006

Pike's is THE PLACE! (cont.)

Some of the weird people we enjoyed watching, this lady was doing an interpretive dance and thought she was pretty sexy, but she wasn't!
I'm guessing this guy was looking for the Sci-Fi convention, cuz I know with all surety he couldn't be looking for his date.
This is the world famous Pike's Place Fish Co. It is famous for the tossing of the fish and the fun work atmosphere. Emily mentioned when she worked at the bank they had a training video involving this place on how to enjoy your job, etc.
Here is the most awesome, colorful, fresh, cheap flowers I've ever seen. I'm not a flower kind of guy (you can ask my wife) but I have to admit these were impressive. Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Susan said...

Uncle Tom, are you not writing any new blogs because no one left you any comments? OK, now you don't have an excuse! Loved the pics, they were funny.

Tom said...

I do, do that at times, I think to myself hmmm my post hasn't been up long enough for anyone to comment so I better leave it up longer. But also I haven't had anything or time to blog about.