Tuesday, October 31, 2006

A SHORT Halloween Story

I've heard the complaints from parents how they don't like long children's stories, so I made this one real short!

Once upon a time...There was an "evil girl" named Cruella Deville, she was ready to snatch up the first dalmation puppy she could get her hands on...

...but, the
first dalmation puppy Cruella could get her hands on, was not so worried and mocked Cruella Devilles plan.
THE END


Well, that concludes this years Halloween costumes, which my wife spent many hours planning and developing. I think they turned out pretty good! We didn't actually get to go out trick or treating tonight (Halloween), since we have a stomach bug being passed around the house (Emily currently has the pleasure). We did do trunk or treat on Sat. night with our ward, and Jordyn also had a party today at school, so she got some candy which she (and her parents) really enjoyed!






 Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Jordyn, you can come and try to steal my puppy anytime! You should enlist the help of your cousin, Elizabeth, because she likes to chase after them too.

As for Evan--what a cutie!

Proud Momma said...

Tom,

Sweet costumes and awesome frankenstein pumpkin. I've totally caught the carving bug...it's my new favorite hobby!

Sean

Jenny said...

I've been waiting forever to say this..

HAPPY "no blogging" ANNIVERSARY!
HAPPY "no blogging" ANNIVERSARY!
HAPPY "no blogging" ANNIVERSARY!
HAPPY "no blogging" ANNIVERSARY!
HAPPY "no blogging" ANNIVERSARY!
HAPPY "no blogging" ANNIVERSARY!

We miss your funny stories. I still find myself laughing about "clarification meeting." We've actually added that phrase to our family vocabulary!

Tom said...

Dang, and I even knew you were waiting for my "no blogging aniversery" I was going to wait till I had one day left then blog, but you beat me to the punch. My quarter of school is ending now so I should be able to continue blogging with a much better consistancy. (hopefully)