Thursday, July 13, 2006

Dear Fans,

I must apologize to all of my fans and all of you lurkers too (yes I know about you, and you must comment to lose the reputation you've made for yourself) -if you don't know lurkers are people who enjoy the benefits of reading people's blogs without identifying themselves: think online stalker- anyways like I was saying... I need to apologize for pressing Pause on all of your adventurous, and exciting lives while you waited and waited for me to post again. I am back from a great vacation in MT and WY which included many fun and not so fun adventures, I'll post later about those. Thank you all for all your support and letting me know you missed my posts (I didn't receive any comments while I was gone for 3 weeks), the good news... your lives can go on now for a short period of time, because I am back and officially pressing Play, so enjoy!

4 comments:

Jenny said...

We have been waiting and waiting. We're glad you are back on the wagon!

Topher said...

Back on the wagon, maybe, but the horses aren't moving. Come on, bro, and get busy posting.

Topher said...

Jenny said my comment was mean. Sorry.

Tom said...

Wasn't mean, well maybe it was but I wasn't offended I need a little tough love to motivate me to get back to posting regularly! So thanks for the push...Meany!