Thursday, January 18, 2007

My Favorite Outakes!

Have you ever had a picture of yourself that you despise? The ones you see when you get your pictures and tear them up or delete them before anyone has even the slightest chance of seeing? Well these might be some of those pictures. I hope that the retaliation from this post isn't too harmful (in other words hope nobody "kills" me for posting any of these) but I couldn't resist these are some of my favorite out takes. Oh and one last note,even though you may beg to differ, no alcohol was consumed prior or after any of these photos were taken. So enjoy. I've titled each of the pictures with the first witty or not so witty thing that came to mind (if you have better suggestions for titles be sure to share)

"The Swamp Thing"
I really don't know what to call this one (This is Evan when only a few weeks old if you can't tell)
"Could someone take me drunk becuz I'm home" (New Years Eve at the Andersen household...just to reiterate no alcohol was involved...seriously!)
"Underwater Craziness"
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Evan's picture looks like Nathan's drawing (see Jenny's blog). Don't I have the cutest grandkids!

Jenny said...

Where on earth did you find that picture of me and Mr. Gumby Pants? I haven't stopped laughing!!

summerbreeze said...

awwww frank your kids are sooo cute!!! this is your cuz summer from new mexico! just thoguht i would stop by and say hi and see how u were doing, havent seen u in forever man!!! well i dont usually use this site but i signed up so i could leave u a message.. i have a profile under myspace if u wanna check it out just look under summer hopper!